1. CATIA Software: Sketcher, Part Design, Generative Sheet Metal Design, Assembly Design, Drafting Generative Shape Design, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD& T) [6 hours/day for 25 days including theory and practical sessions].
2. HYPERMESH (5 days session) Geometry Clean Up, Skin / Mid Surface Generation, Shell or Solid Meshing, Element Quality Check, Mesh Improvement, Apply Load and Boundary Conditions.
3. Theory classes in the stream of Design, Thermal and Production(12 hr/stream)
Salient Features of Course:
1. Training will be given by faculty of CADMAXX SOLUTIONS, Bangalore on Automotive design and analysis on tools like CATIA and HYPERMESH
2. Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD & T)
3. Brush-up classes on Design, Thermal, and Production subjects by experts.
4. Placement assistance.