To impart quality education for developing technically sound and globally competent mechanical engineers.
- To excel in academics.
- To inculcate and promote R & D activities.
- To motivate the staff and students for career development.
- To imbibe lifelong technical and ethical development.
- To strengthen industry-institute interaction.
Program Educational Outcomes (PEOs):
Graduates will be able –
- To get acquainted with the fundamental technical knowledge and skills in applied science, engineering and management to meet regional, national and global needs.
- To think critically, formulate problems, analyze and interpret the solutions of Mechanical Engineering Science.
- To acquire the necessary skills to work successfully with other professionals and public.
- To inculcate lifelong learning skills for advancement in their career and higher studies / training.
- To communicate, work effectively with ethical attitude and social responsibility.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs):
Mechanical engineering graduates will be able to:
- Identify, formulate and solve mechanical engineering problems with academic excellence.
- Inculcate technical / management skills for better employability.
- Enhance team work, professional communication and application of theoretical knowledge to practical problems.