LAB VIEW and IT’S APPLICATIONS
The workshop on ‘LAB VIEW and IT’S APPLICATIONS’ was conducted by the department of electrical and electronics engineering in association with V.I solutions from Bengaluru and ISTE students chapter of KLE Dr. MSSCET, Belagavi for 6th sem students of electrical and electronics dept. , from 23rd March 2018 to 25th March 2018. The program was inaugurated on 23rd March 2018 at 10:00 AM , Prof. A.K. Shiralkar, H.O.D of E&E welcomed the gathering of the workshop. Prof. RakheeKallimani and Prof. Abhinay Gupta coordinated the workshop. The workshop was well appreciated by 6th sem students of E&E Dept.
ARDUINO ROBOTICS HANDS-ON TRAINING:
The Vidyut Staff & Students Association (VISSA) with ISTE student branch and IEEE had taken an initiative of organizing two days hands-on training on “ARDUINO ROBOTICS” on 19th and 20th March 2018, the workshop aimed to the students, who urge to learn robotics at the basic level. This workshop helped students to understand the designing concepts and use of microcontrollers, Bluetooth communication. The participants were from other departments as well. Prof. BasavarajChougale was invited as chief guest for the inaugural function. Dr. U.V. Wali appreciated the student’s involvement in the valedictory function.
- Department Conducted a Short-term training Program(STTP) on “Wide Area Monitoring and Control of Power Systems Using Synchrophasor Technology” from 16th to 21st January 2018. The training program was inaugurated by our distinguished alumni Dr. Subbareddy B, (Principal Research Scientist, IISc Bengaluru) and Dr.L Umanand, (Professor, IISc Bengaluru). The participants were successfully trained by various Resource Persons from other colleges and industries.
- There was also industrial visit to Narendra 400KV/220KV Power grid, Dharwad District between 16th to 21st January 2018.
- VISSA organized ‘ KriyatmakAnubhav’ event on 11/10/2014. The main purpose of this exhibition to exhibit the model of electrical home appliances, troubleshooting it and to fix the problem..
- ‘ Micropro’ project competition was held for V sem students on 09/10/2014.This event exposes a platform for popularizing Micro-controllers 8051.
- VISSA organized hobby project competition for III sem students on 13th October 2014.