ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
- The Electrical and Electronics Department was established in the year 1979 with present intake of 60 and permanently affiliated to V.T.U.
- Department offers 4 years undergraduate program in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- The department is having well equipped laboratories such as High voltage engineering, electrical machines, CAED, power system, control system and circuit simulation labs.
- Department faculty have attended various national / international conferences / workshops and publish papers in journals.
- Consultancy service is rendered to industries and institutions.
- Undertakes consultancy and third party certification of electrical works.
To impart value based technical education for developing feasible, optimal and sustainable solutions to electrical engineering challenges.
- To impart quality education with emphasis on Fundamentals of Electrical sciences.
- To facilitate entrepreneurship and better employability.
- To interact with premier institutions and industries for enhanced learning and R & D activities.
- To develop teamwork, inculcate sense of social and ethical responsibility.