To be the center of excellence for education and research in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- To achieve academic excellence by encouraging active student-teacher relation.
- To groom students with high moral and ethical standards.
- To promote socially-relevant research and development activities.
- To collaborate with institutions and industries for knowledge sharing, employability and entrepreneurship.
- To encourage life-long learning in developing innovative products and services.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The educational objectives of the undergraduate program in electronics and communication engineering are:
- To impact the knowledge and skills to meet the needs of current and emerging technologies in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- To enable active pursuance of life-long study in Electronics and Communication Engineering in order to develop innovative technologies for quality products and services.
- To cultivate the ethical and socially relevant research and development activities.
- To impact effective communication skills for success in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams.
The department has identified four Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs):
The successful graduate of the Under Graduate (UG) program in electronics and communication engineering will be able to:
- Demonstrate theoretical and practical knowledge of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Exhibit the technical and soft skills leading to employability.
- Actively pursue life-long learning to develop innovative products and services.