Activities 2019 – 20
- The four day FDP workshop on “Technology & Entrepreneurial awareness on Industrial Microwave Heating” was conducted by E&C Dept. from 15th to 18th July 2019. The event was coordinated by Dr.Rajashri K.
- Three days training program on C coding and basics of data structure was conducted for final year’s students on 21st to 23rd July 2019. The event was coordinated by Prof.Shweta Madiwalar and Prof.Vijay Rayar.
- Two day workshop on “Image processing and machine learning Applications” was organized for final year students on 30th and 31st August 2019.The concepts of image processing with python and machine learning applications were delivered by Dr.Sujata Patil and Prof.Shweta Madiwalar.The event was coordinated by Dr.Sujata Patil and Prof.Shweta Madiwalar.
- A Guest lecture on “Network Analysis” for 3rd Sem Students by Prof.R.P.Punagin and Coordinated by Prof.Sushant Jadhav and Prof.Pooja Kallolimath 29th and 30th September 2019.
- Induction Program For 3rd Sem UG and 1st Sem PG Students was held on 11-10-2019 to wel-come the 3rd Sem. UG and 1st Sem. PG students to the department.
- Three days “Workshop on TIVA C based IoT applications Design” by Mr.Jeevaprasath A and Mr.Krishna Chaithanya T. Application Engineer. And Coordinated by Prof.Swati M on 19th to 21st October 2019
- One day “hands on session on CANoe Tool” was organized on 3rd October 2019 for final year students. Mr. Praveen Gundkal from Continental, Germany one of our Alumni was the resource person. And event was coordinated by Prof.Rudrappa Gujanatti
- The presentation competition held for the first time on the eve of Engineers Day on the topic “Future Technology 2K50 and role of Engineers” in which 3rd Sem students Vinayak and Vaishnavi won 2nd place, 5th Sem students Shrirang and Akshata done very well and staff team lead by Prof.Arun Tigadi and Prof.Vijay Rayar won 1st place as a result EC department got General Championship.
- A Project Exhibition was organized on 19th November 2019 to showcase the technical skills of Under-Graduat students. Around 70 Projects were exhibited. The event was coordinated by Prof. Ashwini Desai.
- ECSSA organized two day Workshop on PCB Design from 06/02/2020 to 7/02/2020 for 3rd semester EC students and coordinated by Prof. Suresh Murgod.
- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Bengaluru, engineers Sri Raman Reddy, and Mr.Prakash Ramaji visited the Dept of E&C and interacted with the faculty on 25/02/2020. The discussion captivated the faculty on YUVIKA 2020, models of fascinating launch vehicles, research and career opportunities in ISRO
Activities 2018 – 19
1) Tech talk by Electronics and Communication engineering department alumni Mr Nikhil Maggavi senior engineer Mercedes Benz, on scope for Automotive Electronics in present day Scenario, was held on 7th August 2018 for 5th sem .
2) A Guest lecture on “Happy Learning” by Mr.Subramani Sarode on 11th August 2018 for 5th sem UG students.The event was coordinated by Prof.Swati M.
3) Teachers Day has been celebrated on 05-09-2018 on occasion of Birth date of Dr.Radakrishnan
4) Teachers Day has been celebrated on 15-09-2018 on occasion of Birth date of Sir.M.Visvesvaraya. Dr.U.L.Naik addressed the gathering and briefed about the life story Sir M.Visvesvaraya.
5) Freshers Day has been celebrated on 28-09-2018.
6) ECSSA organized 2 day work shop on “Machine Learning with Python” for 5th sem students on 29th and 30th September 2018, coordinated by Prof. Suresh F Murgod.
7) ECSSA organized two day Workshop on PCB Design from 2/09/2018 to 3/09/2018 for 3rd semester EC students and coordinated by Prof. Suresh Murgod.
8) A Project Exhibition was organized on 13th November 2018 to showcase the technical skills of Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate students. Around 80 Projects were exhibited. Ms.Kajal Rajvaidya, Mr. Vijay Bhattad and Mr. Arjun Devrankar from KITS Akola were the Judges for the exhibition. The event was coordinated by Prof. Ashwini Desai, Prof Suresh Murgod and Prof. Sadashiva Shirbur.
9) EC-STARTUPS” (A Management Event) was organised on 17th November 2018 to encourage the students to become entrepreneurs and to help them understand various concepts in management studies. Prof. Prayag Gokhale and Prof. Ameet Chate were the Judges for the Event.Prof. Ashwini Desai Prof and Shweta Madiwalar Co-ordinated the Event.
10) Two days workshop NOVA (New Age Innovation) on Robotics and Drones is conducted by Electronics and Communication Engineering department of KLE Dr. MSSCET Belagavi, in association with KITS Technology learning center. Ms. Kajal Raj Vaidya CEO, Mr. Vijay Bhattad vice president and Mr. Arjun Devrankar, automation expert of KITS Company were the resource persons for the workshop. This workshop was coordinated by Prof. Lingaraj Duggani and Prof. Anand Konnur.
11) Two day workshop on Arduino Programming was conducted by Dept of E&C on 25th and 26th October 2018.the event was coordinated by Prof.Basavaraj Chougula and Prof.Arun Tigadi. Around 100 students participated in the workshop.
12) Two days’ workshop on “Tutorial Video Making” was held on 20th and 21st Dec 2018 & resource person by Prof.R.P.Punagin.The event was coordinated by Prof.Shweta.M.
13) Talk on “Entrepreneurship Awareness and Opportunities” by Girish Kulkarni,SEDOK,Belagavi on 8th December 2018.The event was coordinated by Prof.Prabhakar Manage.
14) The STTP on “IOT and DSP Application” was conducted from 1st to 6th January 2019 by Texas Instrument. The event was coordinated by Prof.Swati M. and Dr.Rajshree K.
15) One day Docker workshop was conducted by Mr.Swapneel Patnekar on 1st February 2019.the event was coordinated by Prof.Sushant Jadhav.
16) Two day workshop on Embedded Application Development was conducted by Dept of E&C on 15th and 16th February 2019.the event was coordinated by Prof.Basavaraj Chougula and Prof.Arun Tigadi. Around 60 students participated in the workshop from neighboring engineering colleges.
17) ) A talk on higher education abroad for engineering students on 22nd February 2019. The event was coordinated by Dr.Sheela Kore
18) IOT Training by CDAC on 22nd and 23rd February 2019. The event was coordinated by Prof.Vidyadhar Doddamani
19) Industrial Visit to ISRO,Bangalore for 6th Sem students on 25th February 2019. It was Coordinated by Prof.S.M.Hungund,Prof.Swati M and Prof. Sagar Metri.
20) ENGINEERING STUDENTS STUDY BUSINESS OPERATIONS
The Department of Electronics and Communication, KLE Dr. M S Sheshgiri College of Engineering and Technology, Belagavi had organized a one day industrial visit to Shri Someshwar Sahakari Sakkare Karkhane Niyamit, Bailhongal, Shashi Sidanal Foods Pvt. Ltd., Sanikoppa Bailhongal and Vijaykanth Sidanal Foods Pvt. Ltd. Kurgund, Bailhongal on 13/02/2019
21) Code-athon 8086 programming event for the 4th sem students was organised on 5th April 2019 by Dept Of Electronics and Communication Engineering coordinated by Prof Arun S Tigadi Prof Vijay Rayar.
22) Symposium on Advances in Wireless and Mobile Communications on 25th March 2019 for 8th Sem Students. The event was coordinated by Dr.U.L.Naik and Dr.Sheela Kore.
23) A Project Exhibition was organized on 22nd May 2019 to showcase the technical skills of Under-Graduate students. Dr. D S Suresh principal & Prof. CIT Tumukur, Mr. Jaydeep Birje, Director Leo Engg. & consultant, Mr. Vaibhav Chavan Co_founder Zeel code lab. And Mrs. Shruti Rayaji Live hive technologies Pvt Ltd were the Judges for the exhibition. The event was coordinated by Prof. Ashwini Desai, Prof Suresh Murgod and Dr. Rajashre K
Activities 2017 – 18
1) Workshop on “An Introduction to MatLab and its application” on 17-08-2017 Coordinated by Prof. Arun Tigadi
2) Session on “E-mail and telephonic ethiquettes” on 24-08-2017 by Prof. Ameet Chate and coordinated by Prof. Vijay Rayar and Prof. Anand Konnur
3) Induction Program on 04-09-2017 for 3rd semester students
4) Two day Workshop on “Arduino-for Automotive Electronics” from 06/10/2017 to 07/10/2017 conducted by Prof. Basavaraj Chougula and Coordinated by Prof. Arun Tigadi
5) Session on “Basics of electric Circuit in Network Analysis” from 09/10/2017 to 10/10/2017 by Prof. R. P. Punagin
6) National level paper presentation”e-Renatus-17″ from 03-11-2017 and 04-11-2017 Coordinated by Prof. Nataraj Vijapur and Prof. Sagar M.
7) One day Hands on Workshop on CCN on 12-03-2018 by Mr. Md. Yaseen Mulla and coordinated by Prof. Rudrappa Gujanatti
8) Session on “Career Opportunities in Semiconductor Industry” from 24/03/2018 to 25/03/2018 by Coordinated by Prof. Kartik E.C.
9) Two day Workshop on PCB from 24/03/2018 to 25/03/2018 by Prof. Suresh Murgod
10) Two day Workshop on “Raspberry-Pi Programming” from 06/04/18 to 07/04/18 by Prof. Basavaraj Chougula and coordinated by Prof. Nataraj Vijapur
11) Two day Workshop on Arduino programming for Beginners (First Year Students) from 20/04/18 to 21/04/18 by Prof. Basavaraj Chougula and Prof. Arun Tigadi
12) Project Expo-2018 on 24-04-2018 by Coordinated by Dr.Rajashri Khanai and Prof. Swati M.
13) Two day hands on Training on “UNIFIED TECHNOLOGY LEARNING PLATFORM” from 04/05/18 to 05/05/18 By Prof. Vidyadhar Dodamani
14) A workshop on “Documentation Etiquettes” on 07-05-2018 by Prof. Rudrappa Gujanatti and coordinated by Prof. Arun Tigadi
15) Two days workshop on ARDUINO programming exclusively for the staff members of various circuit and IT branches as a part of faculty development program by Prof. Basavaraj Chougula and Prof. Arun Tigadi
Activities 2016 -17
1) A Tech Talk on Automotive Electronics and Auto Sar for 7th semester students by Prof. ArunTigadi and Prof. VijayRayar on 2nd August 2016.
2) On 70th Independence Day celebration as a part of celebration, our department had organized AZADI-70 (YAAD KARO KURBANI) program from 18/08/2016 to 20/08/2016. The events was coordinated by Prof. Sadashiv Shirbur and Prof. Akshata K. and events are
- Rangoli Competition 2. Singing Competition 3. Freedom Run
3) A Guest lecture on “Personal interview and group discussion” 25/08/2016 by Mr. Sagar Hammanavar from Ethnus Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore.
4) The Induction Program was organized for the 3rdSem UG and 1stSem PG Students on 24/09/2016 in the Saptarshi Hall and Mr. Rahul Sambrekar and Mr. Vishal Mudnur were the chief guests. The 5th SEM EC students conducted some activities for the 3rdSem Students.
5) Two day workshop on “SciLab and DSP Application” for UG, 5thsemester E&C Dept. and TC Dept. Students on 4/10/2016 & 5/10/2016 by Dr. Annigeri, B.V.B.C.E.T, Hubli.
6) “ARM and It’s Applications” Workshop on 26/11/2016 was conducted for the 1st Semester PG students by Mr. Manjunath, Reinfold Technologies and coordinated by Prof. Arun Tigadi.
7) Mini Project Exhibition on electronic circuits was conducted for 3rd and 5th semester students on 13/11/2016. 35 projects were exhibited by 3rd semester students and 35 projects were exhibited by 5thsemester students. It was coordinated by Prof. Uma K. and Prof. Rajeshwari K.
8 ) Two day workshop on “PCB Design” was conducted from 04/03/2017 to 05/03/2017 by for 4th semester students under the guidance of Prof. Suresh Murgod.
9) A Tech Talk on Embedded Systems and Device Drivers was conducted for the 6th Semester Students on 16/03/2016 and 17/03/2017 by Vayavya Labs Pvt. LTD. Belagavi and coordinated by Prof. S. M. Hungund. The Cofounders of Vayavya Labs Prof. Venugopal Kolathur and Ms. Uma Bondada.
10) Two day workshop on “Introduction to Robotics (e-Yantra) ” was organized from 17/03/2017 to 18/03/2017 and 21/03/2017 to 22/03/2017 for 6th semester students under the guidance of Prof. Basavaraj Chougula.
11) Guest Lecture on “Signal Processing and Image Processing” for 6th semester students on 25/03/2017 by Prof. Ratna, IISc, Bangalore. The event was coordinated by Dr. H. P. Rajani.
12) Two day workshop on “INTRODUCTION TO ARDUINO” was organized from 01/04/2017 to 02/04/2017 for 4th semester students under the guidance of Prof. Basavaraj Chougula.
13) Two days’ workshop on “WIPRO-UTLP” was conducted for 6th semester students from 03/04/2017 to 04/04/2017 and co-ordinated by Prof. Arun. S. Tigadi.
14) Farewell function on 06-06-2017
- The Orientation program was conducted for the 3rd SEM E&C students on 14th August 2015 and it was coordinated by Prof.Ashwini Desai. All the Staff members of the department trained students with the Soft Skills.
2) The Induction Program was organised by ECSSA for the 3rd Sem Students on the 27-08-2015 in the Auditorium and Prof. Vaman Gudi, Special Officer VTU, Belgaum was the chief guest. The 5th SEM EC students conducted some activities for the 3rd Sem Students.
3) Mini Project exhibition for 3rd Sem EC Students was inaugurated by the Dr.M.A.Kamoji, Dean Academics on 9th Oct 2015. Innovative projects where exhibited by the students. Event was coordinated by Prof. Rudrappa Gujanatti.
4) The Staff Development Program on “Professional Communication and Office Automation” was conducted from 15th to 19th December 2015. Prof.S.B.Kulkarni was Convener. The event was coordinated by Dr. H.P.Rajani, Prof.Rudrrappa G. and Prof. Anand Konnur.
5) The Faculty Development Program on “Advanced Microcontrollers for Embedded Systems” from 19th -24th January 2016 was conducted . Prof.S.B.Kulkarni was Convener. The event was coordinated by Prof.Ashwini Desai and Prof.Basavaraj C.
6) A “Prodigies of ECE” was conducted on 19/02/2016 for First year E and C Students by Prof.D.T.Kamble, Prof.Basavaraj C. and Prof.Swati M
7) The EC department organized a talk by Dr Uday Wali and his team for the final year students.The topics covered were Can bus protocol, OFDM techniques, PIC Microcontroller . This will help the students in their project selection.
8) The VII semester students were taken on an industrial visit to Someshwar Sugar Factory at Bailonghal on 6th November. The students studied the process of sugar manufacturing and were also briefed about the automations involved. Dr Uday Wali explaining the process.