1. The EC department organized a talk by Dr Uday Wali and his team for the final year students.The topics covered were Can bus protocol, OFDM techniques, PIC Microcontroller . This will help the students in their project selection.
2. The VII semester students were taken on an industrial visit to Someshwar Sugar Factory at Bailonghal on 6th November. The students studied the process of sugar manufacturing and were also briefed about the automations involved. Dr Uday Wali explaining the process.
1. From 1st to 17th August 2014 06 days of placement training was conducted for VII sem Students
2. 8th August 2014 the Career counselling on “Opportunities in armed forces” for VII sem students was done by Lt. Salil Desai, Indian Army
3. 13th August 2014 the Career counselling on “Opportunities in Embedded and automotive field” for VII students by Mr. Atith Rao, Robert Bosch, Bangalore
4. 13th august 2014 Induction program was organised for the third semester students and also inaugurated the department association (ECSSA) activities.
5. 14th August 2014 the demonstration was given on training tool for placements.
6. 8th August 2014 A technical talk on “Basics of Automotive Electronics” was given by Prof. Arun S. Tigadi.
7. 30th August 2014 A technical talk on “Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) and Career Opportunities in ISRO” was given by Mr. V. N. Misale, Dy. General Manager and Senior Scientist, Liquid Propulsion Division, ISRO, Bangalore.
8. Teachers Day was celebrated on 9th September 2014 as part of ECSSA ACTIVITY.
9. 10th September 2014 A Webinar session on automotive Electronics by Prof. C. Nalini, BVBCET, Hubli.
10. 16th to 25th September the Industrial visit to “Enerzi Microwave Systems”,Belagavi was coordinated by Prof. Uma Malenahalli.
11. Tech-talk on “Integrated Electronics Packaging and Functional Materials at Nanoscale for Diverse Applications” was given by Dr.Dinesh Amalnerkar on 27th September 2014.
12. A Technical Talk on “Features of Present & Future Cars” was conducted on 24th January, 2015 for the 8th Semester UG & PG students (VLSI Design & Embedded Systems) by Mr. Omkar Patil.
13. “Kite Festival” an amazing event held through ECSSA to celebrate the festival of Sankranti on 6th February 2015 at 02:00 PM onwards in College ground. It consisted of events like Kite Designing, Kite Fight, and ‘Minute to Win it’ Games.
14. The mini project exhibition was conducted for 4th semester students on 13th February,2015 and 6th semester students on 30thMarch,2015.
15. Tech-Fiesta INVENTO-2K15 is a national level technical symposium conducted on 9th, 10th and 11th March, 2015 by the E & C Department as part of INFUZE. 1) Robo-Fifa (Robotic football) 2) Tech-Wings 3) Ingenius (Mini Buzz) 4) Lord of the Rings 5) Crypto-Hunt were conducted.
16. A Guest lecture on “Plagiarism and related issues” by Dr.Shrinivas Mangalwede, special officer,V.T.U was conducted on 17th March, 2015 for the 2nd and 4th Semester PG students of entire college.
17. M.tech 2nd & 4th Sem students along with Prof. Nataraj Vijapur visited Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology, Pune as a part of academic venture to explore the Research & Development activities on electronic component design & manufacturing.