Activities 2017 – 18
1) Workshop on “An Introduction to MatLab and its application” on 17-08-2017 Coordinated by Prof. Arun Tigadi
2) Session on “E-mail and telephonic ethiquettes” on 24-08-2017 by Prof. Ameet Chate and coordinated by Prof. Vijay Rayar and Prof. Anand Konnur
3) Induction Program on 04-09-2017 for 3rd semester students
4) Two day Workshop on “Arduino-for Automotive Electronics” from 06/10/2017 to 07/10/2017 conducted by Prof. Basavaraj Chougula and Coordinated by Prof. Arun Tigadi
5) Session on “Basics of electric Circuit in Network Analysis” from 09/10/2017 to 10/10/2017 by Prof. R. P. Punagin
6) National level paper presentation”e-Renatus-17″ from 03-11-2017 and 04-11-2017 Coordinated by Prof. Nataraj Vijapur and Prof. Sagar M.
7) One day Hands on Workshop on CCN on 12-03-2018 by Mr. Md. Yaseen Mulla and coordinated by Prof. Rudrappa Gujanatti
8) Session on “Career Opportunities in Semiconductor Industry” from 24/03/2018 to 25/03/2018 by Coordinated by Prof. Kartik E.C.
9) Two day Workshop on PCB from 24/03/2018 to 25/03/2018 by Prof. Suresh Murgod
10) Two day Workshop on “Raspberry-Pi Programming” from 06/04/18 to 07/04/18 by Prof. Basavaraj Chougula and coordinated by Prof. Nataraj Vijapur
11) Two day Workshop on Arduino programming for Beginners (First Year Students) from 20/04/18 to 21/04/18 by Prof. Basavaraj Chougula and Prof. Arun Tigadi
12) Project Expo-2018 on 24-04-2018 by Coordinated by Dr.Rajashri Khanai and Prof. Swati M.
13) Two day hands on Training on “UNIFIED TECHNOLOGY LEARNING PLATFORM” from 04/05/18 to 05/05/18 By Prof. Vidyadhar Dodamani
14) A workshop on “Documentation Etiquettes” on 07-05-2018 by Prof. Rudrappa Gujanatti and coordinated by Prof. Arun Tigadi
15) Two days workshop on ARDUINO programming exclusively for the staff members of various circuit and IT branches as a part of faculty development program by Prof. Basavaraj Chougula and Prof. Arun Tigadi
Activities 2016 -17
1) A Tech Talk on Automotive Electronics and Auto Sar for 7th semester students by Prof. ArunTigadi and Prof. VijayRayar on 2nd August 2016.
2) On 70th Independence Day celebration as a part of celebration, our department had organized AZADI-70 (YAAD KARO KURBANI) program from 18/08/2016 to 20/08/2016. The events was coordinated by Prof. Sadashiv Shirbur and Prof. Akshata K. and events are
- Rangoli Competition 2. Singing Competition 3. Freedom Run
3) A Guest lecture on “Personal interview and group discussion” 25/08/2016 by Mr. Sagar Hammanavar from Ethnus Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore.
4) The Induction Program was organized for the 3rdSem UG and 1stSem PG Students on 24/09/2016 in the Saptarshi Hall and Mr. Rahul Sambrekar and Mr. Vishal Mudnur were the chief guests. The 5th SEM EC students conducted some activities for the 3rdSem Students.
5) Two day workshop on “SciLab and DSP Application” for UG, 5thsemester E&C Dept. and TC Dept. Students on 4/10/2016 & 5/10/2016 by Dr. Annigeri, B.V.B.C.E.T, Hubli.
6) “ARM and It’s Applications” Workshop on 26/11/2016 was conducted for the 1st Semester PG students by Mr. Manjunath, Reinfold Technologies and coordinated by Prof. Arun Tigadi.
7) Mini Project Exhibition on electronic circuits was conducted for 3rd and 5th semester students on 13/11/2016. 35 projects were exhibited by 3rd semester students and 35 projects were exhibited by 5thsemester students. It was coordinated by Prof. Uma K. and Prof. Rajeshwari K.
8 ) Two day workshop on “PCB Design” was conducted from 04/03/2017 to 05/03/2017 by for 4th semester students under the guidance of Prof. Suresh Murgod.
9) A Tech Talk on Embedded Systems and Device Drivers was conducted for the 6th Semester Students on 16/03/2016 and 17/03/2017 by Vayavya Labs Pvt. LTD. Belagavi and coordinated by Prof. S. M. Hungund. The Cofounders of Vayavya Labs Prof. Venugopal Kolathur and Ms. Uma Bondada.
10) Two day workshop on “Introduction to Robotics (e-Yantra) ” was organized from 17/03/2017 to 18/03/2017 and 21/03/2017 to 22/03/2017 for 6th semester students under the guidance of Prof. Basavaraj Chougula.
11) Guest Lecture on “Signal Processing and Image Processing” for 6th semester students on 25/03/2017 by Prof. Ratna, IISc, Bangalore. The event was coordinated by Dr. H. P. Rajani.
12) Two day workshop on “INTRODUCTION TO ARDUINO” was organized from 01/04/2017 to 02/04/2017 for 4th semester students under the guidance of Prof. Basavaraj Chougula.
13) Two days’ workshop on “WIPRO-UTLP” was conducted for 6th semester students from 03/04/2017 to 04/04/2017 and co-ordinated by Prof. Arun. S. Tigadi.
14) Farewell function on 06-06-2017
- The Orientation program was conducted for the 3rd SEM E&C students on 14th August 2015 and it was coordinated by Prof.Ashwini Desai. All the Staff members of the department trained students with the Soft Skills.
2) The Induction Program was organised by ECSSA for the 3rd Sem Students on the 27-08-2015 in the Auditorium and Prof. Vaman Gudi, Special Officer VTU, Belgaum was the chief guest. The 5th SEM EC students conducted some activities for the 3rd Sem Students.
3) Mini Project exhibition for 3rd Sem EC Students was inaugurated by the Dr.M.A.Kamoji, Dean Academics on 9th Oct 2015. Innovative projects where exhibited by the students. Event was coordinated by Prof. Rudrappa Gujanatti.
4) The Staff Development Program on “Professional Communication and Office Automation” was conducted from 15th to 19th December 2015. Prof.S.B.Kulkarni was Convener. The event was coordinated by Dr. H.P.Rajani, Prof.Rudrrappa G. and Prof. Anand Konnur.
5) The Faculty Development Program on “Advanced Microcontrollers for Embedded Systems” from 19th -24th January 2016 was conducted . Prof.S.B.Kulkarni was Convener. The event was coordinated by Prof.Ashwini Desai and Prof.Basavaraj C.
6) A “Prodigies of ECE” was conducted on 19/02/2016 for First year E and C Students by Prof.D.T.Kamble, Prof.Basavaraj C. and Prof.Swati M
7) The EC department organized a talk by Dr Uday Wali and his team for the final year students.The topics covered were Can bus protocol, OFDM techniques, PIC Microcontroller . This will help the students in their project selection.
8) The VII semester students were taken on an industrial visit to Someshwar Sugar Factory at Bailonghal on 6th November. The students studied the process of sugar manufacturing and were also briefed about the automations involved. Dr Uday Wali explaining the process.